2002 Apr 30 16:19

Re: [vox-tech] New Distrobutions Virus Alert

Re: [vox-tech] New Distrobutions Virus Alert

if you're putting linux on your system, why do you care whether you have
virus protection turned on in bios or not?

and frankly, i wouldn't use bios virus protection myself without knowing
more about how it works.

did you look at google groups yet?

pete

begin Rusty Minden <clownsinc@attbi.com>