2002 Apr 25 22:58

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

I suggested a similar idea a while back and Peter volunteered me to setup
my laptop has the DHCP server at IFs.  I've been to every single one of
the IFs with my DHCP-ready laptop ever since... unless I couldn't make it
for some reason (translation: done it once.)

-Mark

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Ken Bloom wrote:

> You probably already have this set up on the computer and just forgot to mention it in the
> overview, but the computer needs to act as a DHCP server at Installfests so we can set up
> computers for DHCP networking and not have to wait for two minutes each time as we restart
> computers repeatedly while we are troubleshooting them.
>
> Since I'm sure the woody mirror is also intended for Installfests, DHCP would help greatly for
> that too.

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.