January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 25 16:06

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 03:14:57PM -0700, nbs wrote:
> All of them?  Cool!  Thanks!

  Yes, it only takes a few seconds to run apt-cache search on
the packages you mention (to find their true package names) then
do a apt-get install on the list of names.

> > >   Asteroids 3D                      ( www.psc.edu/~smp/a3d/ )
> >
> >   not packaged, or I'm missing it.
>
> No prob.

  But when it's not packaged then I'd need to go find the source,
figure out how to compile it and junk, which could take an hour
for each package.  ;)