2002 Apr 25 18:37

Re: [vox-tech] I'm also having ntp problems :-(

Re: [vox-tech] I'm also having ntp problems :-(

  Well, after something like 16 months at the same IP, the ISP has
decided to issue a new address to moria so DNS information is
broken, and I'm not going to receive any email until it is fixed...
worse yet if someone acquires the previous address email to me
may begin to bounce.

  If anyone wondered why I started participating in vox-tech
email it was because just a few days ago the DNS records were
fixed, they had been broken for about 16 months which delayed
mail to moria by over 24 hours most of the time.

  Sigh,
    Mike

...back to playing with debmirror.