2002 Apr 24 22:57

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Hardware Details

On Wednesday 24 April 2002 11:17, msimons@moria.simons-clan.com wrote:
>   Okay this message is an overview of the lugod demo computer
> Hardware Setup ....

Yeah Slot 1 PIII's would be hard to get new, but probably
someone somewhere would have a couple of used ones to sell
cheap, or even donate.

My main suggestion is to have 2 or more boot partitions,
to be able to show off different distributions.  In
particular if you want to demo the latest releases of
things, Gentoo is a good one to have.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/