2002 Apr 24 11:42

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Hardware Details

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Hardware Details

On Wednesday, April 24th, I accidentally deleted this line.

> The speakers and Voodoo 5 are both at my office. There is a standing offer to
> sell the Voodoo 5 to any club member for $50.

Considering the 64mb ATI 7500's DVI/etc are $66 would think the Voodoo 5
would benefit the club more by staying in the demo machine.

I can't see anyone paying $50 for a 2+ year old card when for $16 more
you get state of the art. (unless, of course, it was in charity)

-Gabe