2002 Apr 22 10:24

Re: [vox-tech] RH keeps crashing

On Monday 22 April 2002 09:50 am, you wrote:

> Rod suggess checking the filesystems to make sure they are not full (good
> idea too)

When you guys talk about the filesytems being full, do you mean that the hard
disk is full?  I once completely filled up a Red Hat system to the point
where I'd get error messages that it could not write my files because there
was no room.  However, Linux worked flawlessly under these conditions unlike
Windows which begins to crash with 150 megs or so of empty space left.

Bob