2002 Apr 20 14:37

[vox-tech] fg a hidden window (chbg)?

Hey guys,

	Just had a (hopefully simple), though not too urgent question.  I
was playing with chbg, and I hit the 'Hide window' option by mistake.  I'm
using icewm, and I can't find any references to the window anywhere.  Does
anyone know how I can make the window show up, either by a ice (or other
wm), chbg trick, or other method?  I'm not too familiar with the concept of
window hiding either, so..
(And this IS different from the normal icewm 'Hide' window feature, because
window hidden that way are still able to be found!)
(Just switched to afterstep & wmaker, don't seem to know about it either)

(And if you were curious, it's still running, and I hadn't saved its cfg, so
that's why I wanted to bring it fg instead of just doing a 'kill.'  And I
reckon that figuring this out might increase my X knowledge too.. ;)

Just.. a quirky occurrence to me.  So..!

TIA (if that made sense! ;)

	-Ajay

--
Milpitas, ca	atallam@telocity.net	HempVille, Planet Talarian