2002 Apr 12 10:24

Re: [vox-tech] Massive network collisions

Re: [vox-tech] Massive network collisions

I had this problem. it has to do with the NIC settings, check to make sure
both are running at 10mb half-duplex. On mine my laptop nic was set to
100mb full duplex and server was set to 100mb half both going through a
100mb hub. I believe that hub's are always half duplex. (switches can go
to full).

-Doug