2002 Apr 09 20:57

Re: [vox-tech] cisco vpn

I don't have the answer but will waste your time anyway.  ;-)

It appears the software they want you to use supports only 2.2.x
kernels.  If this Cisco router can do 3DES (triple DES) then you
could probably use FreeS/WAN instead (http://www.freeswan.org/).

Either way it's going to be a hassle.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/