January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 09 13:08

Re: [vox-tech] modifying mouse selection behavior under X

Re: [vox-tech] modifying mouse selection behavior under X

generally, selection behavior is application-specific.  for example, given
"Z = 2.96688494e+05" in a Konsole, a double-click selects "2.96688494e";
in a KDE compose window, a double-click selects "2.96688494e+05".
it's unlikely you would be able to significantly modify this behavior in your
applications-of-interest without substantial coding work.

shawn.