2002 Apr 08 12:42

[vox-tech] Free or cheap Secondary DNS...

[vox-tech] Free or cheap Secondary DNS...

  So let's say one has a domain or twenty and a primary DNS server
handling them.

- Who would the members of vox-tech recommend, for providing
  secondary DNS (at zero or low cost)?

    Thanks,
      Mike

ps:
  I have not done a web search for DNS providers because there must be
thousands of them.  I thought checking for recommendations first would
trim it down to say 5 or 0... (and if 0 I can just do the web search).

pps:
  For the purposes of this email it's not a domain of mine, I'm looking
for general purpose solutions... later this year I might be looking for
this type of service myself.