2002 Apr 03 15:46

Re: [vox-tech] Setting faces on KDM

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Henry House wrote:

> I believe this may be done in the KDE control panel.

I entered KDE just to check it, but didn't see anything.  I would have
checked userdrake except it's so mandrake specific I didn't think the KDE
option would be there.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know which files userdrake changes to modify
the faces, globally and user-specifically?

> I take it you are running KDM but not KDE?

FVWM all the way, baby!

-Mark ("desktop?  who needs desktop?", says Mark while shuffling windows
 and moving the mouse cursor with his keyboard using vi bindings...)

(at least when not forced to use Windows by his boss...)
(hey - at least I sneaked a Linux into my workplace...)

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/