2002 Apr 03 00:21

Re: [vox-tech] How badly screwed am I?

Wow, Gabriel, that's a really swell offer.  Let me think about it.

In the meantime, I rebooted the computer and ran BIOS.  I poked around, but
didn't change a darn thing.  Nothing.  Not a single character.  But I went
ahead and saved my changes anyway, instead of just "exit without saving
changes".

Then I rebooted again, and there was no message.

I'm in Windows now, checking through everything.  It sees two processors,
which are both working properly, apparently, and processor speed seems normal.

Weird.

I'm gonna back up my home/documents partition anyway, just in case.

At 05:48 PM 4/2/2002, Gabriel Rosa wrote:
>You can bring it to me and I'll fix it.
>Of course, then as payment I will keep it ;)

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"