2002 Apr 01 18:58

Re: [vox-tech] Effective home disk backup systems

Re: [vox-tech] Effective home disk backup systems

sure, goes without saying.  but the technology has been available for
quite a long time now, and is quite popular with the server market.

you just pay a high premium for such groovy technology...

btw, was the MS/unisys article an april fool's joke or was it real?

pete

begin Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com>