2002 Mar 29 15:05

[vox-tech] KDE fails to load

Hi,
I guess the Xfree86 was not the problem.
The machine still can load KDE.  The monitor is flashing and shows the
following:

isapnp: scaning for pnp cards
isapnp: no plug and play devices found
init: id "gu" respawning too fast: disable for 5 minutes

I did and CNTRL-ALT-F2 to get a prompt and logged as root and did an "init
2" to stop it from starting the "flashing of the monitor" again.

Any ideas? Please...

Alfredo