2002 Mar 27 18:02

Re: [vox-tech] network question: /etc/hosts not being read

Re: [vox-tech] network question: /etc/hosts not being read

jay, thank you.   it worked.   i had no idea what nsswitch.conf did.
for some reason i had it in my head that it was related to NIS.

thanks!
pete

begin Jay Strauss <jjstrauss@yahoo.com>