2002 Mar 13 21:28

Re: [vox-tech] help with signals and C

bleah.  rod, thanks for reminding me to look in the obvious place.
to use a common phrase "thanks, i needed that!".    :-)   it didn't even
occur to me that this would be so fully discussed on the newsgroups.  i
was under the impression that it would be simple: boy sets signal, boy
gets signal and they live happily ever after.  i wasn't expecting
this...

i took one look at the first discussion and my heart sank.  yes, it
looks like  a complex issue.  guess i have some heavy reading to do.
:(

thanks for the tip!
pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>