2002 Mar 09 07:45

Re: [vox-tech] Can I do this?

i believe lugod has the sendmail book in the library.

i would bet money that your distro comes with some tool to set up your
mail configuration.  even debian comes with such a tool for exim.

and if you're using redhat, suse, mandrake or whatever, i'll bet it
comes with a tk or gtk interface.

as a home user, if you had to edit sendmail by hand, i would be really
surprised.

pete

begin Richard S. Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com>