2002 Mar 07 23:38

Re: [vox-tech] 3d videocards with linux.

Re: [vox-tech] 3d videocards with linux.

Hey Bill,

Where did you find the Radeon 7500 for such a good price? Online, I take
it?

I just made a visit to Frys to scope out prices and found that the Radeon
7500 is $149.00.

Do tell :)

Doug

PS: That is the board I am planning to get for a new Linux box I'm
planning to build...

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net