January 6: Social gathering
2002 Mar 05 15:57

[vox-tech] webpage question

is it possible to specify an (x,y) value of a point in an image that you
want to occupy the upper left corner of a browser window?

so if here's the image:

and the browser window is only this big:

   ------------------

is there an easy way to use the image as a browser window background but
have this point specifically in the upper lefthand corner?