2002 Mar 07 23:38

[vox-tech] dotfiles (was: How is lugod.org put together?)

However, there is a dotfiles.com.  Haven't explored it much, but it doesn't
seem to be .com in any way that keeps you from downloading stuff for free!

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: nbs
To: vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sent: 3/1/2002 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [vox-tech] How is lugod.org put together?

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 08:55:52PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> although -- wait.  isn't there a dotfile.org already?

dotfiles.org.  Seem to have gone away and been replaced with a big
'coming soon' page. :(

   Domain Name: DOTFILES.ORG

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
      Momoi, Yasunari  (YM233)  momo@BUG.ORG
      BUG.ORG
      2-27-1-601 Ayase
      Adachi-ku
      Tokyo
      120-0005
      JP
      +81-90-7731-5086 (FAX) none

   Record last updated on 08-Jan-2002.
   Record expires on 01-Mar-2004.
   Record created on 01-Mar-2000.
   Database last updated on 1-Mar-2002 07:48:00 EST.