2002 Mar 01 15:42

Re: [vox-tech] ip_masq-quake.o

i just stumbled across something which seems to support this -- it said
that the kernel module is used when 2 masqueraded machines want to play
an internet game at the same time.

pete

begin Samuel Merritt <snmerritt@ucdavis.edu>

--
Enron..safe legal abortion..civil liberty..repealing ICBM treaty..deficit..
What's worse?  Screwing an intern or screwing an entire country?