2002 Mar 01 15:08

Re: [vox-tech] ip_masq-quake.o

The definitive site... well it was.  Now it looks like you'll have to do some wading

http://www.tsmservices.com/masq/cfm/main.cfm

Oh wait, it seems to be here:
http://www.e-infomax.com/ipmasq/

IIRC it so that the appropriate connections are made and MASQ'd properly if you are playing Quake, or any number f other games that use essentially the same port settings behind a NAT'd network.  If you host a Quake server, you have to open up ports differently.

-sp