2002 Feb 28 20:18

Re: [vox-tech] How slim can Win98 go?

You could also get a laptop HD from someone.  Or an old laptop.  Just use
the HD, then switch it back when you're done.  You don't even need to buy
it, just borrow it, if you can find someone with an old laptop laying
around.

Also, many BIOS configuration utilities work under DOS, so you don't
necessarily need Windows, but just the DOS (fits on a floppy...)  That
depends on the utility, though, I suppose.

-Mark

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Ryan wrote:

> - --
> No Microsoft products were used in any way for the creation of this message.
> PGP Public key at http://mother.com/~ryan/ryan_at_mother_dot_com.asc
> It is also on the servers: Key ID 0x72177BC7

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.