2002 Feb 28 20:04

Re: [vox-tech] How slim can Win98 go?

I've installed a pretty comfortably bare Windows95 that took up about
350MB.  Looking at my current Windows98 partition (another comfortably
bare installation), it looks like just the Windows part is taking up about
500MB; but this partition's been around for several months so I'm sure
there's lots of junk in c:\windows and the registry.

-Mark

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Ryan wrote:

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/