2002 Feb 28 18:15

Re: [vox-tech] quality of Docbook -> HTML conversion?

Re: [vox-tech] quality of Docbook -> HTML conversion?

begin Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org>

> Speaking of LaTeX...
>
> I'm not very satisified with the LaTeX->HTML converters' qualities.

yeah; i totally agree with you on this.

> I was
> wondering how the Docbook -> HTML conversion compares with the LaTeX ->
> HTML conversion?

it's ... ok.  no great shakes.  i think i'm spoiled permanently by
latex, but i've never really been totally happy with docbook->anything.
don't expect to be much happier (if at all).

> I don't care about math equations and the fancy stuff;

you can't even do that stuff in docbook...

pete "i use it alot but i ain't happy about it" salzman