January 6: Social gathering
2002 Feb 24 10:08

Re: [vox-tech] pine archive question

> "Saving" to a "folder" amounts to putting emails into text files in your
> "~/mail" directory.

Thanks to both of you! :)
I figured that out after being confused by Mark's message for a while.  I
don't know why it had never occured to me to look inside the mail
directory. ;)

> Otherwise, as Mark said, there is the "From " header (as opposed to the
> "From:" header) and coding in your languange of choice.

As long as I have a file that I can ftp to other machines, such questions
are lower priority, but thanks again.

--Alex

When an eel bites your hand
And that's not what you planned