2002 Feb 24 00:35

Re: [vox-tech] PC power supplies

jeff figured it out.   one of the pins in the motherboard connector
needs to be grounded (the "on/off switch").

power supply is being used to power a 68HC11EVB board.  we got the board
to boot tonight, so all is well.  :)

pete

begin Steven Peck <speck@blkmtn.org>
> I don't it would be applicable to all power supplies.
>
> As I do with all incomplete questions... Why do you ask?
>
> -sp

Enron..safe legal abortion..civil liberty..repealing ICBM treaty..deficit..
What's worse?  Screwing an intern or screwing an entire country?