2002 Feb 20 15:33

Re: [vox-tech] attention installfest attendees: X woes on laptops

Re: [vox-tech] attention installfest attendees: X woes on laptops

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 03:11:58PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
<snip>
> if anyone here is aware of any distributions that carry 4.2.*, i'd like
> to make a list for my own personal knowledge.  please post your info.
> :)

If possible, it might be useful just to burn a CDROM every couple of months
which contains Debian packages and RPMs (possibly numerous ones... one
for SuSE, one for RedHat, one for Mandrake, etc.) of the latest XF86 4.x,
and possible even have a copy of the absolute latest source tarball...

Just a suggestion :)