2002 Feb 14 20:01

Re: [vox-tech] SIG11 Problems and hardware suggestions

Re: [vox-tech] SIG11 Problems and hardware suggestions

I just took out the bad memory, and no SIG 11 yet today.  I was always pretty
confidant that that is what it was, it was just annoyingly happening "once in a
while".  The past few days it was getting _really_ bad.  I'll check out the
memtest86 site though and see what I can see.

And yea, I forgot to post to the new address... ;)

Thanks for all the advice!

--jan