2002 Feb 10 08:24

[vox-tech] Problems with a motherboard.

OK,  I will admit defeat here.  I am try to fix a computer for my wife's
coworker (its actually for her kids).  She said that the floppy was not
working, so I focused on that and the floppy is working great.  The
problem I am getting is the computer freezes up on boot generally after
it shows the plug and play specs to the screen.

At first I thought it was the memory so I went out a bought a new memory
module for it (128MB) and I still get the same problem.  I also tried
three seperate 32MB modules I already had and get the same problem.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Stephen