2002 Feb 10 07:09

[vox-tech] Responding to the digest

When responding to the vox-tech digest, please remember to change the subject line to that of
the message to which you are responding, and to cut out the irrelevant portions of the quoted
message.

Also, In general, please don't overquote, even if the quote is at the bottom of the message.
Those of us who choose to recieve vox-tech in digest form do not have the convenience
of assuming there is nothing below 2 screens of a quoted message.