January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 31 22:56

Re: [vox-tech] mutt mailbox sorting

> Don't worry about that. Procmail is written in lean C with years of tuning.
> It is EXTREMELY fast and low in overhead.

It's very robust as well, it does the absolute best thing possible in
most any case.  It handles out of memory, out of file descriptors, out
of disk space, no permission with various warnings, leaving something
in the spool, saving it to a temporary file, or worst case returning
a fatal error if nothing can be done.

--
Bill Broadley
Mathematics/Institute of Theoretical Dynamics