January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 31 20:53

[vox-tech] mutt mailbox sorting

Hey all,

looking thru man muttrc, I notice that mutt allows you to move messages
to different mailboxes after they're read. Is there a way to make it pre-sort
messages to different mailboxes?

For example, I'd like to receive all vox-tech mail to one mailbox, all
linux-kernel to another, and leave the inbox for messages directly addressed
to me. That way if I don't read my mail for 3 days, i can just trash the
mailing list boxes, and be done with it.

also, is there a 'folder list' type menu, where I could pick which mailbox
I want to read?

thanks,

-Gabe