2002 Jan 30 15:42

Re: [vox-tech] C: functions that return a string

Re: [vox-tech] C: functions that return a string

ptr is a pointer, not the character buffer itself.  Sounds like whatever
it's pointing to was on the stack.  Perhaps what you meant to do was
define ptr as:

    static char[BUFFERSZ];

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/