2002 Jan 30 09:48

Re: [vox-tech] VNC/TightVNC Was yet another windows question - reverse e

Re: [vox-tech] VNC/TightVNC Was yet another windows question - reverse exceed?

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 03:22:35AM -0800, Stephen M. Helms wrote:
> Since we are on the subject of VNC, my password screen now shows text typed into
> the password field on TightVNC.  This makes me a little worried about using this
> as a connection now.  Has anyone run into this problem?

No I have not. What version are you using? Debian testing's version behaves
properly.

On the subject of VNC, does anyone know how to globally swap the alt and meta
keys on the server? I can do this manually using xmodmap but then my meta key
breaks in Xfree86.

--
Henry House