2002 Jan 22 09:25

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless ethernet trobleshooting.

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless ethernet trobleshooting.

Yeah, sounds like your friend just got free Internet access.  All you need
to do is find the gateway IP.  :-)

Just kidding, of course.  But your friend has two problems, not one; the
other problem is security.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/