2002 Jan 17 17:14

Re: [vox-tech] C question: global vs local const

Re: [vox-tech] C question: global vs local const

begin Ken Bloom <kabloom@ucdavis.edu>

i think mark resolved this.   :)

> (I may be wrong,
> assigning 2.0L to a double in any circumstance may cause warnings to
> be emitted. Try just assigning 2.0)

in my real code, it was a long double.  i forgot to delete the "L"'s.
good eye.    :)

it looks like you're using C++?   i'm not too hip onto that language,
but i've heard people say that the const qualifier works differently
between the two languages.

pete