2002 Jan 17 15:05

Re: [vox-tech] Questions about building my own box

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 12:20:50PM -0800, ME wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Micah Cowan wrote:
> > I disagree.  Leave it in, as I suspect it will be clear from the final
> > resulting thread what happens to these sorts of offenders - let it be
> > a warning to future prospective idiots.
>
> Humorous side note:
>
> This assumes that "idiots" take time to read archives, and (*gasp*) learn
> from others mistakes/experiences.

Excellently put.  Still, if we don't at least make the *attempt*... at
the very least, we can warn them by saying, "look what happened to the
last guy who tried that"...

Not that anything is going to "happen" to Takashi, provided he makes a
very immediate 180-degree spin.

Micah