2002 Jan 17 12:16

Re: [vox-tech] Questions about building my own box

Re: [vox-tech] Questions about building my own box

i sent some rather strong words to takashi about this email.  hopefully,
he won't send any more drivel like this again.

this kind of email should be deleted from the archives.

pete

begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>

> Hey now, chill out. It's entirely like that he did not know AMD made CPUs.
>
> You don't need to flame his for using outlook express (although it does
> suck), perhaps he is unable to get online under linux for some reason.
>
> Also, it's quite rude to accuse people of spam, if it was a spam attempt
> there likely would have been some mention of a 'great deal' or 'sale'

 snip