2002 Jan 17 12:27

Re: building Mozilla (was RE: [vox-tech] stable web browser?!?)

Re: building Mozilla (was RE: [vox-tech] stable web browser?!?)

here's mine --

# sh
# Build configuration script
#
# See http://www.mozilla.org/build/unix.html for build instructions.
#

# Options for 'configure' (same as command-line options).
ac_add_options --disable-xprint
ac_add_options --disable-logging
ac_add_options --disable-mailnews
ac_add_options --disable-tests
ac_add_options --disable-accessibility
ac_add_options --enable-optimize=-O3
ac_add_options --disable-debug
ac_add_options --enable-strip-libs
ac_add_options --enable-elf-dynstr-gc
ac_add_options --enable-crypto
ac_add_options --disable-jsd
ac_add_options --disable-ldap

---

with this in ~/.mozconfig, you should be able to just run ./configure and then
make.