2002 Jan 16 09:57

RE: [vox-tech] stable web browser?!?

You should try out Netscape 6.2, available for Linux at
http://home.netscape.com/download/1126101/10004-----_qual.html?cp=down6x

I find it to be very stable and fast on my Linux Mandrake 8.1 system, and it
even has a nice feature in linux of successfully quitting even if a site
wants to pop up dozens of popups when you close the site's window.