2002 Jan 16 07:54

Re: [vox-tech] stable web browser?!?

begin Roland (Rusty) Minden <clownsinc@attbi.com>
> I use opera 6.0 and love it. When in text mode I use links (and no I don't
> mean lynx). Next best would be Konqueror very stable I just like the killer
> features of Opera. I am even going to buy the damn thing soon.

opera is so impressive that i bought it awhile ago.   btw, 6.0 TP2 is
out.

one really cool feature of 6.0 is that you can highlight browser text
and left click that text to translate it to just about any language you
like.

really useful when you're trying to diagnose a problem and there's a
page in german that looks really helpful...

pete