2002 Jan 14 13:07

Re: [vox-tech] Problems with dual boot system (Win 98/RH 7.2)

Re: [vox-tech] Problems with dual boot system (Win 98/RH 7.2)

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>

> With computers so cheap now, another thing to consider is having a
> separate Linux box networked to your Windows machine.  With VNC you can
> even stick it away in a closet and access everything from one machine.
> This makes a lot of sense if you also have a reason to run your own web,
> mail, file or print server, or internet gateway, or any combination of
> these.

very good advice.   at the very least, give the OS's separate hard drives.
that should make things less complicated.  big hard drives are
embarrasingly cheap these days.

pete