2002 Jan 12 15:22

Re: [vox-tech] (no subject)

As root from a command shell, can you do the following and report the
results?
# ifconifg
# ifconfig eth0
(Are the above the same when looking for eth0?)
(If eth0 is reported in both, that is a good sign.)
(If eth0 is only reported when you explicitly include "ifconfig eth0" that
means something else.)

If eth0 is listed in both of the above results, can you show us what:
# route -N
reports?

If that has entries, could you tell us what this shows:
# cat /etc/resolv.conf

Thanks,
-ME