January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 08 15:13

Re: [vox-tech] palm questions

I've got a Sony Clie, with Palm os 4.0.  It's small, fits in my shirt pocket,
and has that really usefull scrolling wheel, which is great since I carry
around book length documents, and read them all the time.  Fry's has some
"previously Loved" Handsring Visors for $99.  Can't go wrong there.

--George