2002 Jan 08 12:49

Re: [vox-tech] palm questions

I've successfully updated my OS from 3.5 to 3.5.1.  I know that PalmOS 4.0
is available now and that you can upgrade it.

I think I recall hearing that PalmOS is open-source, which is one of the
reasons why there are so many PDAs running it.  But I've never attempted to
mess around with it.

Richard
(very pleased that he can actually *answer* a question on vox-tech for a
change)

At 11:48 AM 1/8/2002, you wrote:
>can palm OS be updated to a more recent version?
>
>is it possible to modify palm OS the way you can with a linux PDA?
>
>pete

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"