2002 Jan 04 22:06

Re: [vox-tech] calling all dosemu users

There's much more to this than can be explained in email, even if I could
remember it all!  I have a fat book "Undocumented DOS" that you can borrow
if you like.  And there's the already-mentioned source that you are welcome
to... x86 assembler, but with some good comments.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/