2002 Jan 02 09:25

Re: [vox-tech] disorientating

Do you have any idea how disorientating it is to see your name, Pete, on vox-tech AND leaf-user?

I thought my filters were broken for a few minutes.  That evens us up for my sending interesting article links to the list so you can't get work done.
;)

-sp

ps.  Is your wrath legendary because no one's seen it?  :)